Processing Requests

The Records Division processes all reports generated from calls for service. Requests for police or accident reports can be made by completing a Freedom of Information Act form at the Park Forest Police Department. Freedom of Information requests are generally free, however requests for accident reports require a $5 processing fee.

Some requests may be able to be processed immediately, depending on the status of the report. The majority of requests will be processed the next business day. Freedom of Information requests may also be made via fax to 708-748-7044 or by mail.

 Sex Offender Records

The Records Division also keeps records for sex offenders registered in the Village of Park Forest. A complete list of registered Park Forest sex offenders may be obtained by the same method outlined above.

Additionally, you may choose to search the state, county, and national databases for sex offenders.